Monday, May 7, 2007

Have a "good hair" day...

Stonehenge Inspired Barrette from msotherdenartglassAs a person with naturally curly, wavy hair (aka, it has a life all its own), I'll admit that it's taken a long time to come to terms with these sometimes lovely and sometimes wiry locks, fighting for straighter, less frizzy looks. Lollipop Hairbows for Lollipops and Lizards Launch Bows from DaddysLittleGirlBtquAs a child, braids or barrettes would have probably been a good option, but I don't remember my mom and older sisters helping with my hair--except for arranging a haircut when it seemed especially unruly!

Fused Glass Ponytail Holder from artglassfusionToday I rely on a hair dryer that has a straightening attachment that actually works, some pretty awesome haircare products, and can even get my hair to cooperate when I shoot photos of myself. Other days, I let my curls and waves do whatever they want. Then, there are those days when barrettes can turn a "bad hair" day into one that's better. My hat is off to those of you who make hair adornments!

Birthday Bow Bundle from Beccasbowtique Be sure to visit the following Etsy shops for hair adornments and much more:
artglassfusion | Beccasbowtique | DaddysLittleGirlBtqu | msotherdenartglass