Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday, the one after the thirteenth


It's been a wacky week for me--flipping back and forth between right and left brain activities. I continue to organize my studio (an entropic endeavor) and make more Artist Cards--whether they wind up as saleables (ACEOs) or trades (ATC) has yet to be determined. As is typical in the last 2 months, much time and energy has been spent promoting Etsy.

I finally got around to picking up the promotional materials for the upcoming Mount Horeb Spring Art Tour, an open studio event that will take place in my home (and those of other participants) on June 8, 9, and 10. I'm very excited about this event and the people who are the organizers have done a fabulous job. I also need to pull together an information package to drop off at the Mount Horeb Chamber of Commerce as a goodwill gesture, and a way to entice the folks in town there to come on out to Verona.