Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been cited for blog neglect...

...or should have been.

Rather than dash everyone's holiday spirits, I went into hibernation for a few months. Great for the artistic creativity, and I was able to pass the holidays--plus there have been plenty of opportunities to play in the wintry weather.

The snow has been piling up again this year, and just before the second big snowstorm of the year, a lovely little snow blower joined my arsenal of home and garden tools. Whew! It's saved me hours and hours of labor and offered some abominable snowman moments. No one tells you that some days it really doesn't matter what direction the exit chute is pointing, the wind tends to whip it right back at you or over the path you just cleared.

Another clipper is headed our way over the weekend. After last week's sub-zero temperatures and -40 wind chills, this week has felt downright balmy--and it's just approaching 32 degrees!

My latest online adventure has been getting bamboozled into playing on Facebook. Friends out there anywhere?

: )

No comments: