Saturday, January 12, 2008

I guess I'm just a flake-lover...

Sweet goodness of nature...it's back below freezing and a nice new white blanket of snowcover has restored my faith in the elements!

Those 40+ degree days did a lot of melting of our December snows, but now things are getting back to being where they should be for a Wisconsin Winter. For a few days there, I was having Nashville winter flashbacks...not a pretty scenario. It's wonderful that global warming hasn't yet destroyed the entire planet.

: )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to mention Nashville ?

ElectriKolor said...

Yes, I think of Nashville winters as warm and mostly SNOW-free. Icy January, but relatively speaking, nooooo snow and way too warm to be considered WINTER!

: )

What is Wrong With Me 2 said...

I miss Wisconsin!:) Snow is pretty and cheese tastes good!

ElectriKolor said...

I'm not the best cheese fan, but had cheese curds last night...

We're having the best snowy winter season yet. The high temp today was just above zero...